Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Mini WIFI Car OBD2 Scanner, [UPGRADED 2018] OBDII Car Diagnostic Scanner for iOS and Android Devices Check Engine Light Code Reader Scanner for Car.



 I bought this because my older car seems to always have a different light come on and I never know what it’s for or why, or if it’s really legit or not. But because it is an older car I know that things are going to start going wrong with it more often than my new car. Even though I can drive it up to the local auto parts store and have them hook it up to a code reader and tell me what it says, it’s still a pain to have to make the trip. Having one of these code readers at home for me to easily use whenever I need it is so convenient.  I was afraid at first that it would be difficult to use it but I was wrong! It is very easy to hookup, connect and read. If you do get stuck you can look at the directions which are user friendly and easy to read and understand. I am very pleased with this purchase, it’s such a handy thing to have on hand!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment