Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Alarm Clock Square Handmade Creative Classic Small Wooden Mute Lazy Bedside Clock with Night Light.



I bought this clock mainly because I needed a clock in my back room and I really liked the way it looked. The wood look goes very well with my back room so it was a perfect match. I also like the fact that it’s not too big, but still big enough that you can easily see the time without needing to strain your eyes. The buttons on the clock are easy to find and easy to push and figure out. They’re very responsive so no need to push too hard or multiple times. It’s very easy to set it to the time you need and the alarm works well and is also easy to set. I’m very pleased with this purchase. It does exactly what I need it to do and did not cost a fortune!  




 


No comments:

Post a Comment