Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Countersink Drill Bit, Baban Countersink Drill Bit Set 6 Pcs 1/4'' Hex Shank HSS 5 Flute Countersink 90 Degree Center Punch Tool Sets For Wood Quick Change Bit 6mm-19mm (Shop by Moworve).




I purchased this for my husband. He does a lot of projects around the house and for family and friends and is always in need of something or running out of things like this. He had a set previously but could not seem to find them anywhere, which is nothing unusual for him since he is always misplacing stuff. So although I was sure, and still am sure, that they will turn up sooner or later I decided to go ahead and purchase him this set so he could continue on with his projects and not need to delay them.
He was very happy when I told him I had ordered these and was impressed with the price. The shipping was really quick so he got them without having to wait very long or put off the project too much. The quantity that you get and the quality of them are pretty impressive. We are both happy with this purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment