Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Ear Nose Trimmer, electric waterproof nose hair trimmer Stainless Steel Nose Hair Remover for Men & Women.


Click here to view or purchase on Amazon



I bought this because the previous one that I had decided to stop working and I needed to replace it. I didn’t need anything extra fancy; just a simple standard nose hair trimmer. This one was exactly what I was looking for. The price is very reasonable which is a bonus. It is very easy to use. It does not come with any batteries so you’ll need to be sure to have some on hand if you order it. But once you pop in the batteries and side the power button on it starts working right away! The button is easy to slide and does not take much effort at all. The bottom that needs to be removed in order to get to the batteries is very easy to twist and remove, and also easy to put back on to secure the batteries in place. I have not used it for the ear hair part and hopefully I will never need to use it for that reason, but I have used it for removing nose hair and it works very well. It is quick, easy and painless. I am happy with this purchase!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment