Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Wireless Doorbell ,MC Waterproof Remote Plug in Wireless Door Bell Chime Kit with LED Light, Operating at 820-feet Range ,1 Receiver and 1 Push Button,32 Chimes (White).



I purchased this wireless doorbell because the original doorbell that came with my house decided to just up and stop working out of no where. I'm not sure how old it was but I bought my house 12 years ago so it was at least that old. I was never that happy with it to begin with because it was so low that unless you were in the front room or unless the house was dead silent you could hardly hear it when someone rang it. So I decided to go ahead and purchase a wireless doorbell. I had heard a lot of good things about them so I figured why not, especially since this one was not that expensive.
I am really glad I decided to buy it. It was very easy to install and setup, which is a huge bonus. I also really like the simple design of it. The chime is very loud and I can now easily hear it even if I am in the back room with the TV on. I have to say, I am really impressed with this wireless doorbell and am so happy I bought it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment