Friday, February 9, 2018


Clear Nested Acrylic Funko Pop Risers Set of 3.


I purchased this because I wanted to use it on my desk at work. It feels like I spend more time there than at home so I wanted to try and make it more personalized. I have a few little items from home that I wanted to bring to work and use these little stands to display them. I didn’t want to just sit my items on my desk randomly, I wanted then to look nice while on display too, and this did the trick!
I like how you get three stands and that they’re all different sizes and heights. It makes it really easy to put items on them for display and look really nice. I also like how they’re clear, that way it won’t clash with anything else I have on my desk, also having them clear just makes it look better in general.

Because all three are different sized and heights it lets you have more than one choice when it comes to how and which way you want to set them up together. You can sit all three side by side, or one in front of the other, or however you want! In fact you don’t even have to keep them all together at all, you can always just use each one individually.

The items I have on display in the photos are not the actual items I purchased this set for. I forgot the items at home but wanted to snap some pics of the stands and share them so I just grabbed a few random items I already had at my desk. But even though these items are not why I bought the stands I still think they look nice, no matter how random they may seem!

The stands come with a plastic wrapped tightly around them so you will need to be sure to remove it. It’s wrapped on them pretty tight, so much so that you really can’t even tell by looking at them. Also it comes with a cleaning cloth which is a bonus! It makes it really easy to wipe them down if you get any fingerprints or anything on them.

Overall I am pleased with this purchase. They work perfect for what I wanted them for and I did not need to spend a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment