Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Flap Discs - 4.5" High Performance Zirconia Abrasive - Sanding, Sand Disc - For Angle Grinder - Grinding Wheel Metal, Wood, Weld 7/8" Arbor size 10 Pack (5 40 grit & 5 80 grit).



Click here to view or purchase on Amazon


I purchased this for my husband. He does a lot of projects around the house and for family and friends and is always in need of something or running out of things like this. I was so glad when I spotted these and for the price!
I had JUST overheard him telling his friend that he was out and would need to delay the project they were working on until he could go purchase more. He was so thrilled when I told him I had ordered these and was even happier with the price. The shipping was really quick so he got them without having to wait very long or put off the project too much. The quantity that you get and the quality of them are pretty impressive. We are both happy with this purchase!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment