Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Galaxy Fluffy Slime, 2 Pack Soft Egg Slime Non-Toxic Colorful Mud slime Stress Relief DIY Toys for Kids Adult.



I bought this slime for my son just because it looked cool and I thought he would enjoy it. It comes in 2 egg shaped containers which keep it sealed and fresh, even after you take it out and use it. ( as long as you put it back in the container of course ) The color is one of the neatest things about it because it’s not just one solid color but actually has multi colors all through it. It is very easy to “Squish” and it does not get all over the place or stick to you, which is great because it makes it pretty much mess free! It’s easy to roll around and put into shapes. But it will not hold the shape for long because of the material it is made of it will eventually “Deflate” from whatever shape you put it in, which is ok with me. I personally think it works well as a stress reliever, much like a stress ball works. If you just sit there and squish it around in your hand I feel it helps with stress. Overall I am pleased with this purchase and my son is enjoying it as well.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment