Monday, February 12, 2018

Lighted Makeup Mirror,38 Led Vanity Mirror with 3x/2x Magnification,Trifold Mirror with 180°Adjustable Rotation,USB Cable or Battery Powered Cosmetic Mirror.




I purchased this mirror because the one I had been using was just too small and had no light. I am shocked and pleased at how much of a difference having a mirror like this that is lighted makes. It is so much easier to apply my makeup now because of the extra light it gives and because of the size of the mirror. Since the mirror is adjustable I can easily move it to the angle I need and that works best for me. The two side mirrors also easily adjust. You can move them easily and can have one at one position while the other at a totally different position. Putting it together is super simple. All you have to do is snap the mirror part into the base stand and that's it. Also it snaps right in with ease. I'm very pleased with this purchase!


  


  



No comments:

Post a Comment