Monday, April 9, 2018

Vacuum 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Detachable Hand Vacuum Black.




I purchased this to have something simple to use primarily on my non-carpeted areas and I am very pleased so far! It is super easy to put together right out of the box and it’s really easy to get the handheld vacuum setup and going too. That’s one of the things I really like is that you get 2 vacuums in one! It is also pretty light weight which makes it easy to move around or carry from one room to another, or up and down stairs. It’s loud but it is not super loud which is a plus because it makes it easier for me to be able to hear the phone ring or the doorbell while I’m using it. It’s very easy to push and does not give much resistance, which makes it easy on my back. I also love how I can easily charge it just by placing it on the stand and it does not take up much space at all. I have used it a few times already to vacuum out my cars. It’s powerful enough to get up the hair from my floorboards that my dogs leave behind, which is great! So far I am very pleased with this purchase and have not had any issues.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment