Wednesday, January 24, 2018

4.0’’ LCD Screen Car On-Dash Video Camera Recorder 1080P 170 Degree Wide Angle Dual Channel with G-Sensor Parking Mode Motion Detection and Loop Recording (8GB SanDisk SD Card Included)



I purchased this dash camera to go with my backup camera that I already had installed previously on my car. It’s great and very helpful to be able to see behind you while backing up and it’s just as helpful to be able to record and snap pictures of what’s in front of you with this dash cam! The setup was super simple, you probably won’t even need to look at the directions, but if you do it does come with very clear and detailed instructions that are very easy to follow and understand. I like that you can not only record but also snap a quick pic with it. The overall reason for this purchase was for safety but it’s nice to use to snap a pic in situations where maybe the car in front of you has a funny license plate and you want to take a pic but not make it obvious to the driver that you’re taking a pic.
The pictures are clear and the video playback is clear as well. I hope I never have to use it for this reason but if god forbid I am ever in an accident and it’s the other drivers fault it will be very nice to have it recorded with my dash cam to show proof it wasn’t my fault.
The suction cup is easy to stick to the window and stays put once you stick it there. It does have a lot of wires so you will need to buy something to keep them out of the way, otherwise you will have wires just hanging down in front of your window blocking your view of the road. All I did was buy some of those little clips that are super cheap and used them to tuck the wires up against the top and side of my front window.
The buttons on the cam are easy to read and push, the screen on the cam is clear and easy to view/see. The cam size is not too big, not too small, it’s just the right size so it does not get in your way. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a dash cam that isn’t too expensive or too complicated to set up and use.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment