Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Digital Kitchen Scale, MECO Digital Food Scale Meat Scale coffee Scale with LCD Display for Baking Kitchen Cooking, Max 3000g (6.614lbs), Auto Calibration 0.01oz Resolution.



I purchased this kitchen scale because I wanted to start trying to measure out food portions to help me easily keep track of daily fat and calorie intake.
I like this scale because it’s small and simple. It does exactly what I need it to do without taking up a ton of space and without it having a ton of extra buttons and features that I would probably never use and would only end up confusing and frustrating me. For me personally that’s not what I was looking for. I just wanted a simple and small scale that basically would just tell me how much things weighed and this is exactly what it does. The buttons are simple to use and push, they’re very responsive. The screen is easy to read, the print is bold and big enough to see with no problems.
Overall I am very pleased with this scale, I feel that for the price and for what I wanted and needed this was the perfect purchase for me and I would recommend it to anyone who is also looking for a simple scale that is for a reasonable price.




  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment