Wednesday, January 24, 2018

EasySMX M110 Lightweight On-Ear Music Headphone Stylish Braided Fabric Design In-line Control with Microphone for PC/Smartphones/MP4/MP3 3.5mm Plug - Fit Adults and Kids (Black).




I purchased this headset to use at work. I like how light weight they are because you can’t even tell you’re wearing them once you put them on. I like that they’re not big and bulky and that they’re not too small and flimsy; they’re the perfect size for what I need them for. They were super simple to set up, all I had to do was just plug them into my computer and I was good to go! I like to wear them at work to listen to my music. I had been wearing earbuds but they had a tendency to fall out of my ears and I usually had to replace them every few months because each time someone would walk up to my desk I would yank the earbuds out of my ear so I could listen to the person and eventually it would wear the wire out. Also I would always have someone come up to my desk and start talking to me without me knowing it because I could not hear them over my music and they couldn’t see that I had earbuds in. But with this light weight headset it has eliminated all of the issues I had with wearing earbuds, including people being able to actually see I had them on so they would know to get my attention first before they start talking to me!  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment