Wednesday, January 24, 2018

[Wired Gaming Mouse 4000 DPI 9 Buttons Programmable] EasySMX V18 Optical Mouse Weight Tuning Set Non-slip Design with LED Light Fire/Sniper Button for Laptop PC Computer Gamer (Black and Red)

Click here to view or purchase on Amazon

I purchased this mouse for my son because the mouse he had previously had stopped working.  I really liked the look and design of the mouse. My son has been using it for several weeks now and has had no issues with it at all. He plays a lot of fast pace action and multiplayer games online so having a good mouse is very important to him. He says that the sensitivity of the mouse is perfect. It’s not overly sensitive and it’s not laggy. He says the feel of the mouse is very comfortable and does not bother his hand or wrist even after several hours. The buttons are easy to click and are very responsive, which is another thing that is very important for him when playing his games. Overall I am pleased with this purchase and so is my son. I would recommend this mouse to anyone looking for a decent gaming mouse that isn’t going to cost a fortune.






No comments:

Post a Comment