Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Simple Digital Alarm Clock 7 LED Color Change Pyramid with Temperature, Alarm and Sleeping Function.




I purchased this little clock for my daughter. She likes bright colorful things and I thought this clock would be perfect for her, and I was right! She loves it! She keeps it in her room on her desk and loves the changing colors and the shape and size of the clock. It is a unique shape and she likes things that are different, so this really fit well with her. It has several different alarm sounds to pick from, which is nice, and the sounds are pretty unique too compared to the usual alarm clock sounds. I like how small it is because it does not take up that much space at all on her desk so she still has plenty of room for other things. I was afraid that the buttons might not be very easy to push due to the small size of the clock but they are actually easy to push. Overall this is a very cute and inexpensive alarm clock and it works just as it should; very pleased!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment