Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Digital Backlight Alarm Clock, Tsumbay Large Display Travel Alarm Clock with Touch Sensor Snooze, Temperature, 2 Set Alarms, 3 Optional Weekday Modes Desk Clock for Bedroom, Kids

Click here to view or purchase on Amazon


I purchased this clock for my son to use in his room. He always has a hard time waking up in the morning to get ready for school. I had bought other clocks for him in the past but they had not helped. Usually because the alarm was too difficult to set, the alarm wasn’t loud enough or the alarm just didn’t go off when it was supposed to.
Well I am happy to say that this clock seems to be doing the trick finally! It is really easy to set the alarm and the buttons are easy to see and understand, they’re also not difficult to push. The alarm is loud enough to actually wake him up and isn’t too low. I also think that the size is perfect too. I had bought him an alarm clock previously because it looked cool but it was pretty small which ended up being a problem. So even though this clock isn’t fancy looking it does what it is supposed to do and is reliable and that’s all that matters in my opinion and in my particular situation. I would definitely recommend this alarm clock!




No comments:

Post a Comment