Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Eyelash Curler with Comb, SYU Professional Eyelash Curler Spring Loaded Separates Lashes with No Pinching Long lasting & Natural Looking Curl Fits All Eye Shapes 2 Free Refill Pads included.



This is a decent eyelash curler for the price. It is very light weight which at first made me think it was a cheap piece of junk but once I tried them out I realized I was wrong. They curl the eyelashes very well and evenly. I always have a hard time getting both of my eyelashes to curl the same. One side will turn out perfect while the other one ends up looking totally different and usually not even curled right. It really is such a frustrating thing! But once I started using this eyelash curler I haven’t really had that problem, which is so nice. I can’t tell you how many extra minutes I would take getting ready in the morning just trying to get my left eyelashes to look like my right eyelashes! They clamp down softly without any pulling of the eyelashes or any eyelashes getting stuck in the curler. You really don’t have to put a lot of pressure on it at all to get it to curl nicely. All in all I would say that this is a nice little eyelash curler for the price.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment