Monday, April 9, 2018

Flannel Fleece Blanket King Size Bed / Couch Plush Blanket Throws 78" x 90" Super Soft Warm Blankets Large Comfortable Blanket for Bedding, Grey.




I purchased this blanket because my three dogs decided to claim my other one. I am very glad I decided to go with this one because it is so SO SO soft and very warm. It does not feel heavy but it keeps you very warm. It is very comfortable because it is so soft, especially if you wash it with some fabric softener! Then it is extra soft! I love to use this blanket after work and on the weekends when I’m just laying around on the couch being a bum, relaxing and watching TV. I can’t tell you how many times I have ended up falling asleep when I wasn’t even trying because this blanket is THAT comfortable! It’s almost dangerous…lol!  I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone looking for a blanket!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment