Monday, April 9, 2018

20000mAh Power Bank EasyAcc MegaCharge D20, USB C Quick Charge Portable Charger 5A Doubin Dual Input External Battery Charger for iPhone, Samsung, Nintendo Switch, MacBook and More - Black & Orange.



This power bank offers huge storage capacity for all my devices. This is the one to get because it includes USB-C charging ports for compatibility with devices in the future. It's about the size of a portable hard drive and easy to pack in my backpack. It charges every device I currently own. I don't have any USB-C devices but will be ready with the Easy ACC power bank.

It includes an LED flashlight which has already came in pretty handy, although it is not that bright, but bright enough. I've charged my Android phones, Tablets and Bluetooth speakers with this battery. It works great! 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment