Thursday, November 1, 2018

ICHECKEY 10000mAh QC 3.0 Power Bank Ultra-Slim Internal Battery Charger Rechargeable Battery Pack with Led Flashlight Quick Charge & Type C Ports Compatible for Smart Phones.


I purchased this to use mainly while out of town but also to have available during power outages. I like the way it looks and that it is not too heavy and bulky. I have charged several different devices with it so far and have had no issues. It seems to be consistent with the time it takes to charge my devices, which is good. The charging speed is pretty impressive as well. When it comes time to charge the actual power bank it is really easy and fully charges quickly. It seems to last a very long time too when I start using it. Overall I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it.

 To view or purchase click here.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment