Thursday, November 1, 2018

Digital Alarm Clock, USB Rechargeable 3 Separate Alarm Digital Clock Backlight Large Screen Display Temperature Calender Ideal for Home Office - Blue 

 

To view or purchase on Amazon Click here.

 

I purchased this clock to use on my desk at work. It is always so cold in my building and I was curious how cold it actually got. The fact that this clock also tells you the temp was a huge plus for me. I like that the clock is not too big and does not take up much space on my desk. I also like that the display is easy to read and not too small. It is nice that it also displays the date. The USB power is great for me since I'm using it at work and can just plug it right into my computer. The buttons on the back are really easy to push and use. I am happy with this product.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment