Thursday, November 1, 2018

G1-Tech 2-pack Car Seat Back Organizer Baby Backseat Organizer Multi Purpose Travel Storage Bag 

 

To view or purchase on Amazon Click here. 

 We do a lot of traveling so I decided to purchase these and try them out. I found that they came in really handy when the kids are in the backseat! We do not have any cup holders in the back so the fact that these have them was a huge plus and helped out a lot! I can't tell you how many times kids have spilled drinks in the back because they had no where to really put them. These also hold a decent amount of items which is great since kids like to bring half of their belongings when they travel! It's great for holding phones, iPads, Tablets, notebooks, coloring books, etc. I am glad I decided to buy these. Also they seem to be very well made and do not look or feel cheap.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment