Saturday, December 2, 2017

PC Gaming Headset, EasySMX Over-ear Wired Stereo Lightweight Gaming Headset 3.5mm Jack LED Indicator Adjustable Mic and In-line Controller One-key Mute for PC Tablet MP3 MP4 SONY and iPhone 6/7 etc.

I purchased this headset on Amazon to use with my computer and game system. I have used them for a few days now and am very pleased. They are very comfortable to wear and the sound quality is excellent. The mic quality is good as well. I have worn them for several hours in a row and did not experience any discomfort at all. I have owned 200$ headphones before and I honestly feel that these are just as good if not better and for so much less money! I recommend these to anyone looking for a good quality headset for a reasonable price.

Click here to purchase or view on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment