Saturday, December 9, 2017

GOFREETECH 2.4G Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Full-Size Keyboard and Portable Mobile Optical Mice,Long Battery Life,Black

Click here to view or purchase on Amazon


I purchased this on Amazon to replace one I had been using for years. I am very pleased with the keyboard itself and the mouse as well. The keyboard and mouse are bith very responsive and easy to use without clicking multiple times to get it to do what you want. The mouse is wireless as well as the keyboard so no worrying about cords getting in the way which is a bonus. I've been using this for a few days so far and have had to issues at all. Very easy to set up too! For the price this is a good deal and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good wireless keyboard and mouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment